11.17.2006

Tape It Off the Internet

With the many home recording issues I’ve been facing lately, when I heard about the new website “Tape It Off the Internet,” it seemed like it just might be a reasonable solution to my problem. While I used to have two devices to record at the house (two VCR’s, or more recently, a VCR and a DVD recorder), lately I’ve been having real trouble just to have one recording device up and running. I’ve also had some experience using the online video offerings of the major networks, but there are times when I want something more tangible, or at least don’t have to rush to watch it before it disappears into cyberspace as they only have the latest episode up for a week in some cases.

Here's a look at another possible solution...

--Jonas

Digg This
Del.icio.us

No comments: