10.27.2008

Hallowen Party Photos!

Greetings, all! This past Saturday Scott and Donna hosted their annual Halloween costume party -- and it was truly awesome! Costumes were impressive, games were played (I enjoyed both Monty Python Fluxx and Apples to Apples, despite losing at both), and food was plentiful. I took a bunch of photos, and they can be seen at

http://www.flickr.com/photos/20463478@N02/sets/72157608436883959/

(There are also pictures of my new, wonderful dog Bella, and my brother Sean, sister-in-law Natalie, and their kids Katie and Anne-Marie.)

Also, I went as a version of the Munchkin on the cover of the game Munchkin. This caused a bit of confusion -- Flavor Flav? Really? -- so here is the cover and my costume. (I couldn't get a giant hammer, but I am brandishing the Sword of Slaying Everything Except Squid. And yes, my chainsaw says Orc-B-Gone.)


James Lynch

No comments: