12.03.2008

VICTORIA'S SECRET 2009 FASHION SHOW

Tonight, December 3rtd, is the Victoria's Secret 2009 Fashion Show. I doubt there's anything I can say about this one when I wrote about last year's special here (except the featured singer is Usher), but since that means more hot women strutting their stuff down a catwalk in designer lingerie, truly repetition can be a good thing.

But why tell when I can show? Since lingerie is better seen than discussed, here are several photos from the show. What else can I say, but...

Enjoy!

James Lynch




























1 comment:

James Lynch said...

As expected, no big surprises. The only additions were some slow motion (unnecessary for women who look like this) and a brief feature on whether there is a Victoria behind Victoria's Secret.